The Pressure’s of College Athletics
There is a long list of pressures that accompany being a Division-I student-athlete.
The University of Iowa has its highly-publicized sports teams that compete in front of sold-out crowds and are swarmed by the media following their games and practices.
But outside of those select programs, sit the rest of the Hawkeye sport teams, who put in their share of time and effort despite the lack of outside attention.
- Pressures of highly-publicized college sports
- Athletes in smaller sports still feeling the pressure
- Iowa field-hockey player Sarah Pergine Daily Routine
- Iowa basketball player Megan Considine Daily Routine
- Illinois basketball player Lana Rukavina slideshow
- Iowa basketball player Megan Considine Video